Safe hermetic feedthroughs and connectors for hazardous environments
We have a long history working with our customers to engineer explosion proof and hazardous location feedthroughs and connectors that meet a wide variety of primary and secondary explosion proof ratings in accordance with UL, FM, IECEx, CSA and ATEX requirements.
- Solutions for Algas, Emerson products and more.
- Hermetic seal of fibers for use in monitoring performance of hydrogen filled power generators.
Meets the following international hazardous location standards for flame proof, increased safety, pressurized and oil filled:
- IEC/EN 60079-0, IEC/EN 60079-1, IEC/EN 60079-2, IEC/EN 60079-6 and IEC/EN 60079-7.
- ATEX Ex d, ATEX Ex e, ATEX Ex de, and ATEX Ex pD.
- CSA 22.2, CSA E60079.
- UL 1203, UL 886, UL 674 and UL 913.
- FM 3611, FM 3615, FM 3620 and FM 3610.
- IP 69 and above, NEMA 6P and above.
- NPT housings, conduit fittings and ASA flanges for use in assemblies that comply with UL, CSA, IECEx, ATEX, and FM explosion proof standards.