Standard and custom flange feedthroughs, hermetic seals, and cable harnesses for high-vacuum conditions
Capable of creating true hermetic sealing technology, hermetic cable harnesses and hermetic wire feedthroughs in vacuums as high as 10-10 Torr, our vacuum flange feedthroughs have been chosen by leading research and industrial vacuum facilities for more than 20 years. We offer both off-the-shelf and highly-customized feedthroughs that meet the most stringent leakage and low-outgassing specifications.
- Mixed bundle DuctorSeal® feedthroughs get your signal, thermocouple and power lines through a single vacuum chamber penetration.
- Hermetic seal to fully populated rigid PCB boards, bringing multiple signal, power and air lines through a single vacuum chamber port.
- Signal and power feedthrough assemblies for Maldi-TOF Spectrum Analyzer.
- Multi-connector PotCon® Portplate flanges ship fully tested and ready to bolt onto the vacuum chamber. They achieve multiple quick electrical connection points through a single bulkhead hole with configurations for any connector or flange.
- Vacuum feedthroughs designs that can accommodate up to 500 conductors at lengths up to several hundred feet.
- Low outgassing epoxy (0.25% TMA, 0.00% CVCM) available in wire feedthrough, PotCon, StudSeal™ and fiber optic configurations.
- Direct sealing of shielded conductors to any vacuum flange design.
- One hundred percent leak tested with typical leakage rates less than 1x10-9 cc-He/sec.
- High voltage applications to 35 kV.
- Decades of experience building fully connectorized hermetic and non-hermetic cable assemblies.
- Cryogenic designs for temperatures down to -270ºC (3 K).
- Vacuum bake-out services available.