Hermetically Sealed Feedthroughs For Military Equipment
Defense contractors rely on our custom hermetic feedthroughs, potted Mil-Spec connectors and custom military harnesses, all of which have been engineered specifically for reliable performance in military environments.
- ITAR-, DDTC-, DFARS-, Conflict Materials-, and ROHS-compliant assemblies.
- Our hermetically sealed feedthroughs have the ability to transform standard non-hermetic connectors into hermetically sealed assemblies.
- Military equipment is electrically and hermetically tested to ensure quality.
- IPC-620 certified technicians provide the basic hermetic seal and cable harness work like labeling, bundling, twisting, shielding, filtering, solder and crimping.
- Antenna feedthroughs for aircraft.
- Hermetic sealing for rigid, flexible and hybrid bomb fuse circuit boards.
- High-pressure fiber optic PotCon® feedthrough for hydraulic fluid level measurement.
- Hermetic seal technology of cable harnesses keep moisture out of missile and munition control systems.
- Military actuators for land, sea and air systems.
- Power and signal leads for military fuel pump applications.
- Oil debris detection systems on aircraft monitoring devices.
- Upgrade penetrations in sealed military systems from IP68 to hermetic levels.
Contact Douglas Electrical today, and learn how we can help your operation.