Hermetic wire feedthroughs to maximize magnetic bearing life and performance
Magnetic bearings operate most efficiently in vacuum or pressurized gas environments. Our hermetic electrical feedthroughs, hermetic wire feedthroughs, and hermetic cable harnesses and seals allow power, control and monitoring signals to flow in and out of magnetic bearings while maintaining this critical internal environment.
- Magnetic bearing turbines.
- Magnetic bearing compressors.
- Magnetic bearing flywheels.
- Shielded conductors can be sealed directly to any vacuum flange.
- Fiber optic cables can be hermetically sealed to a wide range of flanges.
- Advanced dual-seal designs combine DuctorSeal® for hermetic vacuum sealing of flywheel power and JacketSeals™ to prevent transfer fluid leaks.
- Direct sealing of shielded conductors reduces noise and increases signal integrity.
Contact Douglas Electrical today, and learn what we can do or your operations.