Easy-to-assemble hermetically sealed connectors & hermetic feedthroughs for sensors and electronic controls.
Every year, we design and deliver hundreds of thousands of application-specific sealed connectors, and hermetic feedthroughs for sensor and control systems. Available with or without full wire harnesses, these custom hermetically sealed electrical connectors typically incorporate ease-of-mounting features that help keep assembly costs low. Our sealed wire feedthrough connectors are engineered to withstand pressures as high as 15,000 psi and voltages up to 35kV.
- Up to 2-inch NPT wire feedthroughs to accommodate large numbers of power leads.
- Ability to seal power, signal, coaxial and fiber optics in a single bulkhead fitting.
- Can seal any flange material or geometry, often using customer-supplied flanges.
- Coaxial NPT wire feedthrough seals high frequency coaxial cable operating at high pressures.
- Faston quick connect feedthrough for transmitting signals into a pressure chambers.
- Miniature sealed wire harness assembly to protect sensitive aircraft GPS from moisture and condensation.
- Sealed fiber optic feedthrough prevent condensation on the inside of a domed roadway monitoring camera.
- Two pin terminal seal monitor refrigerant charge in air conditioning systems.