Hermetic Wire Feedthroughs & Cable Harness Designs Allow Easy Connection To Exist Instrumentation
Space simulation facilities have the most challenging technical requirements and delivery time constraints of any type of vacuum system, and need a wire feedthrough, and cable harness manufacturer they can rely on. That's why every major space simulation facility in the world depends on our DuctorSeal®, PotCon® and hardwired hermetic wire feedthroughs, hermetic cable harnesses, and hermetic fiber optic feedthroughs. A broad range of design options include high-density wire harness packages and in-line quick disconnects, like our PBTR PotCon, that allow easy testing via existing instrument connectors. Expedited shipping options are also available. Contact us today to learn more.
- Fiber optic vacuum seal using a combination of multimode and single-mode fibers sealed in a conflat flange.
- Non-hermetic cable harness assemblies for bench-top and in-vacuum use, built by our IPC-620 certified technicians.
- Common configurations include multi-breakout, fused, filtered and shielded harnessing.
- DuctorSeal thermocouple feedthroughs provide direct point-to-point wiring for the most precise thermal measurements.
- Multi-connector PotCon Portplate flanges ship fully tested and ready to bolt onto the vacuum chamber. They achieve multiple quick electrical connection points through a single bulkhead hole with configurations for any connector or flange.
- Complete NASA SSC A3 test stand Portplate assemblies, which can support more than 1,300 DuctorSeal and 40 PotCon discrete feedthroughs.
- Mixed bundle DuctorSeal feedthrough for signal, thermocouple and power lines through a single vacuum chamber penetration.
- Micro-D AlBeMet plate assembly for flight application.
- RF-sealed PotCons for EMI chambers.
- Cryogenic designs for temperatures down to -270°C (3 K).
- Drop-in replacements to Deutsch DM5623 connectors.
- Products include DuctorSeal, PotCon, OptiSeal™, StudSeal™, CircuitSeal™ and non-hermetic cable harnesses.
- High frequency designs exceeding 18GHz.
- High voltage designs exceeding 30kV.
- Vacuum bake-out services available.
- NASA certified low outgassing epoxy tested per ASTM E-595-93 (0.33% TML. 0.00% CVCM).
- DuctorSeal hermetic feedthroughs seal directly to stranded wire, shielded cable, multi-conductor cable and thermocouple wires, minimizing voltage drops at connection points and a reducing the chance of wiring mistakes.
- Connectors that can be hermetically-sealed include:
- Industrial connectors from Amphenol, ITT, Tyco, Molex, Lemo and more.
- Common Mil-Spec connectors such as Mil-C-5015, Mil-C-38999, Mil-C-26482, Mil-C-24308 (HDM and HDD D-Sub), Mil-DTL-83513 (Micro-D) and Mil-DTL-32139 (Nano-D).