Failsafe hermetic sealing for nuclear, medical and laboratory glove boxes
To protect their operators or contents, glove boxes need reliable, failsafe seals. We've provided hermetic sealing, cable harnesses, and wire feedthroughs for lab glove boxes for a range of applications, including inert atmosphere containment in nuclear fueling devices and biohazard material handling in research labs.
- DuctorSeal®, PotCon® and custom wire feedthrough designs for use in glove box system applications.
- Epoxy seals can withstand hot nuclear environments.
- Pushthrough PotCon designs enable connectors to be replaced without breaking the chamber seal or contaminating the outside environment.
- Electrically and hermetically tested for long-term performance.
- Easy-to-implement NEMA 5-15 feedthroughs for 120V power.
- Cat6 PotCon carries Ethernet data signal in and out of chamber.
- Lab feedthrough custom designed for wide range of American and Canadian government labs—including LANL, LLNL, PNL, SRNL, Oak Ridge, Ames, INL, SLAC, Brookhaven, AECL and Fermi.