Hermetic Seal Technology For Automotives (Pumps, Connectors & More)
Our custom hermetic feedthroughs and hermetically sealed automotive sensor & terminal connectors allow power and signal to pass into sealed electronics cavities in automotive sensing and control systems. Each year, we deliver hundreds of thousands of these custom sealing solutions, which have been engineered for cost reduction, reliability and ease-of-assembly.
Ideal Applications For Our Hermetic Sealing Solutions
- Air conditioning charge sensor used to detect leakage of refrigerant.
- In-tank hermetically sealed small refrigerant pump applications for pressure, temperature and pump power.
- Gasoline, LPG, CNG, LNG and biodiesel tank feedthroughs for in-tank pump power and sensors.
- DuctorSeal® vacuum penetration for kinetic energy recovery systems (KERS).
- PotCon® and StudSeal™ hermetic feedthroughs for on-road lithium liquid metal polymer batteries.
Technical Advantages Of Hermetic Seal Technology
- Pressure range from from 5 to 15,000 psi, with leakage rates less than 1x10-9 cc-He/sec.
- Support for manufacturing volumes from prototype to full production.
- Application-specific mounting and housing options, including the ability to hermetically seal directly to the pump casting.
- Sealed connectors and circuit boards, both with and without cable harnessing.
Speak to one of our experts today, and learn how we can help your operations.