Stud feedthroughs & hermetic wire feedthroughs help power millions of air conditioners and refrigerators worldwide
Carrying from 10 to over 1,000 amps, our power stud feedthroughs are used in millions of air conditioning and refrigeration compressors throughout the world. Our hermetic wire feedthroughs are available in a variety of sizes and configurations, these stud hermetic feedthroughs are built to withstand high pressure and high power in compressors ranging from fractional horsepower to multiple tons.
- Protect charge sensors that detect refrigerant leakage.
- Hermetically seal power and signal cables for magnetic bearings used in high-performance compressors.
- Hermetic electrical feedthroughs with mounts and waterproof connectorization—including a hermetic equivalent to the IP68 NEMA 6P-rated Brad Harrison and Woodhead design.
- Manufactured and approved for use in refrigerant equipment per UL 984, UL 207, CSA C22.2 No. 140.3 and CSA C22.2 No. 140.2 by UL file number SA10259.
- Compatible with all of the common refrigerants and oils including: PEO oil, PVO oil, R12, R123, R134a, R22, R245FA, CO2 and others.