High-performance hermetic sealing for the semiconductor industry
Our longstanding experience with semiconductor processing machinery allows us to design, manufacture and deliver high-performance hermetically sealed feedthroughs and engineered feedthrough subassemblies with the shortest lead times you'll find anywhere.
- Hermetically sealed feedthroughs bring multiple signal, power and air lines through a single vacuum chamber port to fully populated PCBs.
- High-current power connections for processing chambers using 750-amp StudSeal™ feedthroughs.
- Compact hermetic power and sensor seals for wafer transfer motor and drive systems.
- Single or multiple optical fiber feedthrough for optical detection of wafer cassette position in load lock.
- Pogo pin feed-through for quick and easy mating to contact pads on PCB. Connectorized wire side for quick and accurate installation.
- Heated paddle subassemblies and multi-cable vacuum penetrations.
- High vacuum containment with low-outgassing epoxy (0.33% TML, 0.00% CVCM).
- Quick turnaround of hermetic feedthroughs, including those with complex cable harnesses and custom flange geometries.
- Fully-tested turnkey subassemblies for wafer-processing equipment like ion etch tools, ion implant systems and in-line vacuum applications.
- One hundred percent leak tested with typical leakage rates less than 1x10-9 cc-He/sec
- Drop-in replacements for common feedthrough components.